Referencing a website is positioning it favorably on the first results of the search engines according to the targeted requests of the Internet users.
In practice for a site to be well referenced by search engines like Google, it is necessary that it meets certain requirements:
- Semantics: This is for your site to have an architecture / structure technically well designed.
- Technique: A clean source code in accordance with the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) official body of the Internet standardization.
- Content: Without content, no referencing, that is why it must be of quality, unique and structured.
it is necessary to update it regularly in order to improve its performance and secure modules used by your site. Maintenance ensures the durability of your site, it is a guarantee of proper operation.
for this purpose it is necessary to perform backups and regularly update the content of your website. The field of web evolves constantly and your website must change with it in order to protect against potential security vulnerabilities.
We can differentiate three types of maintenance:
- Complete backup of your site and database.
- Regular updating of your site and its components.
- Correction of possible bugs and malfunctions.